2012年2月11日土曜日

How To Make Peach Sangria

how to make peach sangria

White Wine & Peach Sangria :: Leslie Durso

September first…. really!!??  I can't believe this Summer is almost over!  In order to squeeze the last bits of sun and fun out of this Summer I decided to make sangria.  Sangria always reminds me of warm Summer days, usually by the beach, hopefully somewhere on the coast in Europe.  While you can make sangria about a bazillion ways, today I decided to use what I already had in the house (pure laziness not to have to go to the store).  But in using what I had, I came up with a new sangria recipe I'd never made before (yay!).
Best Easy Sangria Recipe. White, Red, Wine, Peach, Brandy Sangria Ingredients Recipes
Learn more
Brenda B. Allee
 I hope you enjoy your labor day weekend and this sangria somewhere fabulous!  Drink up these last days of Summer because we'll be trading our bathing suits for sweaters before you know it!!

White Wine and Peach Sangria

Makes 1 pitcher

What you'll need:

1 bottle of white wine (I used CalNaturale Chardonnay.  I think chardonnay works great)

1/2 litre of club soda

1 cup lemonade


bareMinerals Peach Eyecolor - Sangria
Learn more

1/4 cup agave (more or less depending on how sweet you like it) or sugar

1 peach, sliced

1 small lemon, sliced

a few mint sprigs

What you'll do:

Mix all the ingredients in a pitcher, cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.  Enjoy!

Printer Friendly Version



These are our most popular posts: how to make peach sangria

WEEKEND EXTRA - MANGO-PEACH SANGRIA

Sangria is a wonderfully easy cocktail to make for any gathering. My family makes sangrias for baby showers, holidays and backyard barbeques. It tastes great ... Stir in the Grand Marnier, Viognier, mango, peaches and mint. read more

用户:Peach Sangria - 新媒体咖啡屋

用户:Peach Sangria ... The have to is then pressed, and the skins are discarded alternatively than left in make contact with throughout fermentation (as with red wine creating). The skins comprise very much of the astringent tannin and various ... read more

The Wednesday Tipple – The Love Witch and Rose Pink Sangria ...

Valentines Sangria. Several years ago I wrote a series of interviews about people with highly alternate world views for a fashion-y glossy magazine. A woman who had been abducted by aliens and given birth to alien babies, for example. A man who thought he was a 200 year old vampire, and who obviously, would only meet me ... 1 green apple or ripe peach if you can get it. ¼ cup peach syrup (from a can of peaches). Slice the strawberries and apple and drop into a ... read more

Watchguy2268: Great Sangria recipe to get her in the mood

Do you want to stand out from the other guys out there. I have a great Sangria recipe that will help you make her feel real comfortable. You will need a bottle of red wine, I prefer pinot noir for sangria. A bottle of peach schnapps ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿