2012年2月7日火曜日

Can Stress Cause Miscarriage

can stress cause miscarriage

Can extreme stress cause a miscarriage?

Last Monday I suffered a miscarriage, two days after being severely hared by husband's ex. When I say severe, I mean to the point of a panic attack... I had just seen my OB-GYN the previous Tuesday and everything was fine, we saw the heartbeat and everything. When I returned to my OB-GYN on the day I miscarried (because I had began spotting the day before) there was no heart beat, and even my OB-GYN was perplexed.
Pregnancy After a Loss: A Guide to Pregnancy After a Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Infant Death
Learn more
Carol Cirulli Lanham
He told me that in most miscarriages (where there are developmental problems) the fetus does not begin to develop, it is usually just an empty sack. He has sent some of the tissue to be tested to hopefully find an answer as to what happened. One thing he asked is if I had been under a lot of stress.... Why would he ask that if it didn't apply? I am just curious, because if the results come back with the baby having nothing wrong developmentally, I would like to press charges on the ex...
September 11 attacks linked to increase in miscarriages.(MIND NEWS): An article from: Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association
Learn more
Unavailable
of course only if it can be proven that the miscarriage was stress induced. I saved all of her emails and text which clearly show the dates, not to mention threatening context. I just have a hard time believing that having a miscarriage two days after being hared/threatened is a mere coincidence.

These are our most popular posts: can stress cause miscarriage

A Mother Must Take Care to Avoid Miscarriage

A Mother Must Take Care to Avoid Miscarriage. Posted by admin ... Because of this it is important that pregnant women should stay away from situations that can cause stress for them or do activities that reduce their anxiety. read more

All You Need to Know about Being Pregnant and Wanting to Get ...

Do not be scared to ask for help with lifting things when you are a pregnant. Lifting heavy things can cause miscarriages or stress on your baby, not to mention that it can cause back strains. Instead, have someone else lift heavy objects for you, ... read more

Jeanie Mumma: Can stress cause a miscarriage?

Can stress cause a miscarriage? No stress did not cause your miscarriage, Miscarriages this early are caused 99% of the time by severe chromosomal abnormalities in the embryo that probably would have prevented it from ... read more

Does Stress Cause the Miscarriage of Boys? « Dr. Linda Burke ...

Not only does it contribute to the development of disease, it can cause preterm labor. Dr. Calvin Hobel, a perinatologist from Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles refers to stress as the silent disease and has documented the ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿